Spotlight on Small Business
Interactive Map: New Business Applications Across the Country
By Stephanie Ferguson
The Biggest Challenges Small Businesses Are Facing Right Now
By Thaddeus Swanek
Earthquakes in Türkiye and Syria
The world is charging ahead in pursuit of new market-opening trade agreements, but in recent years Washington policymakers have been sitting on the sidelines. Here is why America must lead on trade.
Calling on Congress
Calling on Congress: Fix America’s Broken Immigration System
Our elected representatives in D.C. simply cannot let another Congress go by without addressing our nation’s broken immigration system and securing our southern border.
By Jon Baselice
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Navigating Business in 2023
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTC The Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works Initiative We are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity Initiative The EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free Markets Critically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- International U.S.-Ukraine Partnership Forum Thursday, April 13 08:30 AM EDT - 04:45 PM EDT
- Security and Resilience 12th Annual Building Resilience Through Private-Public Partnerships Conference Wednesday, July 26 - Thursday, July 27 08:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Infrastructure Global Aerospace Summit: Innovating the Skies, Connecting the World Tuesday, September 12 - Wednesday, September 13 09:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Technology Information and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- Workforce Information on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply Chain Information and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
A union in Texas has filed for bankruptcy protection after being found liable for its overly-aggressive campaign...
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- U.S. Chamber President and CEO Thomas J. Donohue issued the following statement regarding the Business Roundtable's (BRT) announcement that Josh Bolten will serve as the next president and CEO of the organization:
As the House begins consideration of numerous regulatory reform measures, the below quote can be attributed to William Kovacs, U.S. Chamber senior vice president of Environment, Technology and Regulatory Affairs:
A new year is a time for a fresh start, and Washington will have exactly that when the new administration and Congress take office.